Whip up a batch of Frosty Paws for your dog. This yummy, cool treat is perfect for summer days and will confirm your status as your dog’s favorite person of the house.
There is really nothing cuter than watching a dog lick from a cup between his paws. It’s one of life’s great pleasures.
Instead of sending you off to search for four-to-a-box pre-made treats, we invite you to whip up your own big batch at home.
Here’s all you need to make homemade Frosty Paws, a doglicious summertime treat:
- 1 Quart Vanilla Yogurt (preferably nonfat)
- 1 Medium Ripe Banana
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- First, puree the banana in a blender.
- Add the peanut butter and honey and continue processing until smooth.
- Then, add yogurt and process until all ingredients are blended together.
- Pour the mix into small reusable containers, paper cups, or pour into ice cube trays
- Freeze until solid — and feed to your dog!
Thank you to the Attwood Family for the tip.